Netgear N300 or EX2700 setup
With Netgear, Ex2700 Say goodbye to your dead zones. It is a single band extender that works on 2.4g network. It is convenient, discreet and easy to install, you can use it with mobile devices, gaming consoles, smart TVs, etc. It uses the 802.11n
wifi technology, it has only one ethernet port on the backside and it is a Fast Ethernet port to connect home A/V devices to the network it has a CD-less setup which is great for mobile devices. the physical dimensions are 2.64 x 2.17 x 1.34 in (67 x 55 x 34 mm) and the weight is 0.22 lb (0.098 kg). .
The installation is very easy it is just a plug and play device there are two ways to set it up.
1: The first one by using the wifi protected setup. in this, you have to place the extender as near as possible to your main router and then press the WPS button on both of your devices than just wait for 1-2 minutes it will start working you will see 3 lights on your extender then you can unplug that and place it wherever you want to use that.
2: The 2nd way to do Netgear N300 or EX2700 setup is to connect any of your wireless devices with the extender network(NETGEAR_EXT) and then try to open www.mywifiext.net on your browser then you will get a NEW EXTENDER SETUP. then fill in your details like email, password, security questions. Then click on use this as a WIFI RANGE EXTENDER. after that, it will start searching for the available networks, check to mark your 2.4ghz network then click on continue after that it will ask for your wifi password then click continue. the last page will popup saying click on the checkmark box after you connect a device with the extender then click on continue and you are ready to use it. mywifiext us just an offline setup page for Netgear N300 or EX2700 setup
Set Up an Access Schedule
To line up AN access schedule:
1. On a pc or wireless local area network device that’s connected to the extender network, launch an online
2. within the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
3. once prompted, enter your email address and watchword.
The standing page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon, click it.
The extender menu displays
6. choose the Access Schedule On the radio button.
The page adjusts.
7. within the Days menu and also the Time menu, choose the times and time after you need to disable
8. Click the Add Time button to feature the time that you just specified to the scheduled Times table.
9. Click the SAVE button.
Your settings are saved.
mywifiext us just an offline setup page for Netgear N300 or EX2700 setup
To know more about Netgear N300 or EX2700 setup