Netgear EX3700 or AC750 setup
Get ready to connect any corner of your house with this simple-to-use wifi range Extender. Increase your range and decrease interference. better of all, no dead zones to prevent you from having fun on your mobile devices, smart TVs, or game consoles and other devices. Improve your range with Netgear EX3700 or AC750. WiFi up to 750Mbps throughout your home. simultaneous dual-band reduces interference and with FastLane™ technology, you’ll use each of your WiFi bands to determine one super high-speed connection. This extender works with any normal WiFi router that doesn’t matter it is from your internet service provider or Netgear.it costs around $50 click here to buy.
- Dual-band Extender for WiFi up to 750 Mbps
- Supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi devices
- External antennas on it for higher performance
- Convenient wall-plug style
- No compatibility issues Work with any WiFi router
- To know more about Netgear EX3700 or AC750 setup click here
- No more dead zones with EX3700 fill the void space between your router and devices. add a wifi range extender and make your wifi much more powerful.
- Kick up your older 802.11 b/g/n router in your house with more range for more connected devices. Compatible with all old WiFi standards.
- The Range Extender plugs into a wall outlet for a sleek solution for all of your WiFi woes. It mixes into most environments and is barely noticeable…until you notice a much stronger WiFi signal at your home.