I can’t access www.mywifiext.net, what do I do?
When you attempt to access the web site http://www.mywifiext.net/ to set up your wireless extender, you may receive an error message or be unable to attach to the location. this could occur as a result of http://www.mywifiext.net/ isn’t an everyday internet web site. it’s a local web address wont to open the settings (genie or Smart Wizard) of a NETGEAR wireless range extender. Your pc should be either physically connected by local area network or wirelessly connected to your NETGEAR range extender to access this web address.
Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. “Page can’t be displayed” or “You don’t seem to be connected to a network.”
Google Chrome. “Unable to attach to the net. Google Chrome can’t show the webpage as a result of your pc isn’t connected to the internet.”
Firefox. “Server not found. Firefox can’t realize the server at World Wide Web.mywifiext.net.”
Safari. “Can’t realize server.”
To troubleshoot problems connecting to www.mywifiext.net:
- Bring your vary extender into a similar space as your wireless router.
- Make sure that the NETGEAR wireless varies extender is plugged into a power
supply. If the extender is receiving power, the power LED lights.
- If your NETGEAR wireless vary extender incorporates a computer to an Extender crystal rectifier or a tool to Extender LED, confirm that it’s lit.
- If it’s not lit, disconnect each end of the coax that’s connecting your very extender to your device and plug it in once more.
- In your net browser’s address bar, enter the extender’s default information processing address: 192.168.1.250.
- If you continue to cannot access your extender, reset your browser and take a look at once more.
- If you continue to cannot access your extender, contact NETGEAR Support to talk to an expert.
Click here: link
I can’t access www.mywifiext.net, what do I do? : link